Archive for the ‘The Right Guy’ Category
On tonight’s edition of Libertarian Politics Live,
our guest is J. Grant Swan, a Maine pastor and blogger, who will
discussing the bland bipartisan bullshit that passes for political
discourse in today’s politically correct environment.
We will be discussing Sarah palin, John McCain’s bland rehtoric, and other
Please join us tonight at 8-00 p.m. Ct, at
Andre Traversa and The Right Guy
Thank you Eric for having me on your show and thank you for reading this blog.
Breitbart reports White House at War with Fox News. I guess Roger Ailes didn’t give in. I wonder what was in the offering? It seems that the White House is in overdrive trying to quash opposition. B&GF at The Right Stuff reports on the latest antics of Eric Holder & Co. trying to quash the truth coming from the right wing blogs. Obama truly understands the Marxist maxim that peace is the absence of opposition. Troll all you want Eric and Barry, it won’t help.
Thank you for reading this blog.
It’s Sunday and it’s brunch time with The Right Guy and his blog peeps, The Inner Circle.
This week was like no other. Coming out of post op, I thought someone was playing a joke on me when I first saw that MaObama won the Nobel Peace Prize. I was assured by Bug that I was not hallucinating, that indeed Obama had won it, and not only that, but nothing he has done, but for what he will do.
To that extent, I have used an image for this post that shows the next contest Obama must feel that he has to win. So far he’s gotten honoraria from universities, Nobel prizes, the presidency, and now he is going head to head with Jesus in a Messiah-Off Contest. Al Jazeera has the odds 3-2 in the Obamessiah’s favor, according to their spokesman.
Last but not least, the Smitty and RSM team have been at it again with their prolific FMJRA and Linky love. While there was outrage at the contest results, The Right Guy was admonished for that post. God has spoken.
Thank you for reading this blog.
- Repeal of all federal taxes (thereby abolishing the IRS as we know it).
- Implement a national sales tax of 10-15%(on everything).
- Implement zero based budgeting.
- 20% across the board budge cut the first year, 10% each year there after for a total of four years. Eliminate some agencies.
- In regards to capital gains tax and inheritance tax, see 1.
- All bailouts cease. All institutions that took money from the government will pay it back at a prevailing rate. If they go under, we own the assets.
- Either Social Security must be scrapped or everyone contributes into it.
- A roll back of emission standards to 2006 standards for 4 years.
- No more corporate subsidies, no more individual subsidies. If you make gasoline, make gasoline, you don’t need our help. The same for corn, soybean, milk or anything else.
- Repeal of the minimum wage.
- Repeal of the Wagner act.
- The creation of a national Right To Work law.
- Repeal of the CRA.
- Begin drilling for oil anywhere in the U.S. and its territories, like ANWR, and any coast.
- Overhaul of the Federal Reserve.
- Extend our domain from 12 miles to 50-200 miles where applicable for offshore limits. Enforce them as well.
- Sign free trade agreements with as many nations as possible. This means we can sell anything anywhere without restriction or tariff, and vis versa.
- Federal monies that go to states are directly proportional to their population and contribution (and therefore tax base). You can’t get more than you put in.
- Nations where our troops are stationed: Germany, Korea, Iraq etc, will have to pay for our troops that are there. If they cannot pay in some way, we leave.
- Reduce foreign aid by 50%.
Thank you for reading this blog and vote for me. 🙂