Archive for the ‘HNIC’ Category
The Right Guy Stimulus Plan
- Repeal of all federal taxes (thereby abolishing the IRS as we know it).
- Implement a national sales tax of 10-15%(on everything).
- Implement zero based budgeting.
- 20% across the board budge cut the first year, 10% each year there after for a total of four years. Eliminate some agencies.
- In regards to capital gains tax and inheritance tax, see 1.
- All bailouts cease. All institutions that took money from the government will pay it back at a prevailing rate. If they go under, we own the assets.
- Either Social Security must be scrapped or everyone contributes into it.
- A roll back of emission standards to 2006 standards for 4 years.
- No more corporate subsidies, no more individual subsidies. If you make gasoline, make gasoline, you don’t need our help. The same for corn, soybean, milk or anything else.
- Repeal of the minimum wage.
- Repeal of the Wagner act.
- The creation of a national Right To Work law.
- Repeal of the CRA.
- Begin drilling for oil anywhere in the U.S. and its territories, like ANWR, and any coast.
- Overhaul of the Federal Reserve.
- Extend our domain from 12 miles to 50-200 miles where applicable for offshore limits. Enforce them as well.
- Sign free trade agreements with as many nations as possible. This means we can sell anything anywhere without restriction or tariff, and vis versa.
- Federal monies that go to states are directly proportional to their population and contribution (and therefore tax base). You can’t get more than you put in.
- Nations where our troops are stationed: Germany, Korea, Iraq etc, will have to pay for our troops that are there. If they cannot pay in some way, we leave.
- Reduce foreign aid by 50%.
Thank you for reading this blog and vote for me. 🙂